Terminal ADM700 is designed to identify location, speed and motion direction of the vehicle by means of GLONASS/GPS system.
In addition, it records many other parameters: analog and digital inputs condition and signals from sensors (sensor readings).
All events and conditions recorded by the terminal are stored in non-volatile memory. The accumulated data is transmitted through GSM 850/900/1800/1900 cellular carrier network by means of GPRS packet data transmission technology to a dedicated server from where it can be obtained via the Internet for further analysis and processed at the operator's desk.
The terminal can be used on all types of vehicles.
- High-sensitivity receiver ensures quick location identification in a harsh environment;
- Dust- and waterproof housing, compliance with IP65 standard;
- Shock-proof housing protected against mechanical damage, compliance with IK07 standard;
- Compact housing with inbuilt GSM and GLONASS/GPS antennas;
- Easy installation;
- Anti-tamper sensor;
- Possibility of choosing a navigation system (GLONASS, GPS, GLONASS+GPS);
- No loss of location reference when stopping the vehicle;
- Remote update of terminal's firmware via GPRS;
- Wide range of supply voltage. Guaranteed operation at 8.5 to 40V, short-time operation at voltage up to 50V, and inbuilt protection against power surges over 50V;
- Open and flexible protocol which is supported by most telematics servers;
- EGTS protocol support;
- Domain name support as a server address;
- Terminal's and Sim card's password protection against an unauthorized operation;
- Manufacturer's technical support;
- One-year warranty.
Use Selfsecurity with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 184.108.40.206 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.