GPS Car Tracking Device with Built-in Antenna TR02
Concox TR02 is its first GPS vehicle tracker only with simple locating & tracking system. Its simplicity enables it appeal to the majority of the target market. And it is cheap and cost-effective so that many of us can afford to buy one.
1. Group Management
You can manage the vehicle by setting up difference groups.
2. Geo-fence Notification
Setting up a zone to monitor the vehicle when it enters or exits this zone.
3. Multiple Account Support
Allow you to set up an account for company users to manage many vehicles.
|Dimensions||86.7 ( L) X 44.0 (W) X 13.7 (H) mm|
|Working voltage/current||9-36VDC / 25mA|
|Operation temperature||-25℃ - 60℃|
|Operation humidity||5% - 95% RH|
|LED indicator||Three LED indicators: GPS-blue; GSM-green; Power-red|
|GSM frequency||850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz|
|GPRS||Class12, TCP/ IP build in GSM Module|
|Frequency||L1,1575.42MHz C/A code|
|GPS antenna||Built-in high gain ceramic patch antenna|
|Locating time cost||Hot start: <2 sec（open sky）|
|Warm start: <15 sec|
|Cold start: <38 sec（open sky）|
- GPS + GSM + GPRS wireless network
- Built-in high sensitive GPS chipset
- Built-in GSM & GPS antenna
- Real-time tracking
- Start working automatically after electrifying
- Built-in monitor circuits to avoid breakdown
- Built-in ON / OFF power, wide voltage input range
- Built-in acceleration sensor for saving power intelligently and Resisting static drifting
- Installing method: covert / open
- Three LED indicators: GPS - Blue; GSM - Green; Power - Red
- Check location via platform service
This information only is for informational purposes only, Selfsecurity does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
To set fcbILCZXyCpD you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages:
- Reset factory settings
- Set the time zone UTC-0
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Define that transmits every 60 seconds
- Enable GPRS
To check parameter settings E8sE4KfG