CalAmp LMU-3000 is a full-featured OBD-II compatible vehicle tracking product designed for easy and reliable installation in vehicles. The CalAmp LMU-3000 is an ideal solution for automotive insurance, driver behavior management, auto rental and automotive applications when access to the vehicle diagnostics interface (OBD-II) is required.
GPS tracker technical characteristics:
- Target Market:Track & Trace, Vehicle recovery, Fleet Management.
- GSM band:Full quadband.
- Back up Battery:No.
- Internal Memory:No.
- Communication method:GPRS, UDP.
- Position by:Time, Distance.
- Sleep mode:Yes.
- Pre-defined inputs:Ignition.
- Internal events based:Yes.
- Antennas:GPS internal, GSM internal.
- Extra Connectivity:TTlL port, OBDII port.
- Made in:USA.
To set cU90ZeBCDLZn you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages, the ID is the MID 10 digits
- Set up our operator APN
- Set the username and password of APN operator
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Reset device
To check the settings 2VP