Device 'AvtoFon Conversation-Beacon "is intended to determine the exact location of the object in which it is installed, and transmitting the coordinates of its owner via the GSM-network via a text message (SMS) and / or GPRS protocol selected by the monitoring server.
AvtoFon Dialogue Lighthouse built on a new hardware platform v.6.x, which will expand device functionality and improve performance.
- small size;
- combined GLONASS + GPS navigation module with high location accuracy;
- start motion sensors, stroke, accidents, coup body falling, with sensitivity and reactivating assignment interval;
- Black box on 98 000 GPRS packet;
- Built-in SOS-Micro button;
- function Remote firmware upgrade via GPRS;
- 2 RF-tags with dialog code;
- Relay bonnet lock;
- RF relay Z, W;
- board external power and extensions already included.
Use Selfsecurity with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.