Advanced Tracking Device (UX101 ) - with CAN and KWP**
For the first time in India Automotive ECU type connector for additional stability.
Compact Ultra high end Vehicle tracking/Fleet management black box with rugged IP67* casing.
- Parameters –location, time, speed, distance, ignition status, etc.
- 1RS232 & 1 CAN or 2 RS232 ports,1 USB Type
- 2 Analog inputs, 5 Digital Inputs, 3 Digital Outputs
- Automotive ECU type connector for additional stability
- Easy installation and configuration
- Suitable for hidden/stealth installation with both GPS and GSM internal antennas
- Voice Communication enabled
- Low power consumption and power optimization to save vehicle battery
- Long battery backup-up to 8hrs of tracking with inbuilt 700 mAHLion Battery
- Motion Sensor-Accelerometer
- Mains battery removal alert
- Easy software integration with SDK
- All parameter configuration through SMS and USB
- Remote health checking /diagnostic through SMS
- Configurable Tracking interval, 10Sec,30Sec, 1Min ( other options may be provided based on request)
- Inbuilt load balancing algorithm. Low communication data usage
- DNS support available –enables domain name configuration instead of IP address
- Dual IP support ( special firmware required)
- Data Storage and forward architecture with storage capacity of 16MB (approx 10000 tracking records)
- Customization support available
UX101 is a Advanced GSM and GPS terminal which can be used in simple tracking and I/O applications along with real-time tracking.. It can be used as a fleet management device in various domains such as Logistic, taxi operation, rent a car, security tracking, insurance telemetric and asset tracking etc, it has a high level of integration with all internal antennas makes it suitable for hidden/stealth installations. Its compact size enables easy handling and easy installation.
Use Selfsecurity with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 126.96.36.199 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.