Tracking Device - TS101 - Basic
Tamper proof switch
(FOTA) Firmware upgrade Over The Air
Compact Basic Vehicle tracking/Fleet management black box with I/0 and rugged IP65 casing.
- Online real-time tracking.
- Solid State Storage with 10000 tracking records.
- Real-time Vehicle tracking with GPS.
- Vehicle immobilizer.
- Hooter Interface.
- Fuel Sensor Interface.
- Rugged and environment proof ABS casing with IP65.
- Large battery backup of 700mAH.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Selfsecurity does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Selfsecurity with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server IP Port 188.8.131.52 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.