The ATrack AT5i is a versatile multifunctional tracking device, providing you with the most reliable up to date tracing information of your vehicle’s current position or movement status via GPRS network. Furthermore, vehicle tracking can also be combined with a variety of customized events based on your needs. In addition, the AT5i GPS/GLONASS vehicle tracker supports a wide range of hardware applications as it features multiple Digital and Analog I/O ports.
- GPS only version.
- GPS/GLONASS version (Process simultaneously).
- AES-128 data encryption.
- Data communication via SMS/USSD/GPRS(TCP/UDP).
- GPS antenna tamper detection & report.
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor.
- Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) supported.
- Firmware over the air (FOTA) upgrade via the FTP protocol.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging.
- 64 user defined geo-fences in circular, rectangular and polygonal shapes.
- Roaming preference settings.
- Harsh driving behavior events.
- Configurable power management.
- Max. 140,000 log and 21,000 queue messages.
- 2 way voice communication & wire-tap.
- 1-Wire® iButton® for driver identification.
- 1-Wire® temperature sensor supported.
- Support Garmin® FMI 2.0 and above.
- Intelligent event control engine.
To set eOem2bfkcZyE you need to configure as follows. With the following script
- Set ACC event
- Set time interval to 60 seconds
- Set to binary mode
- Establish the server where we will connect